Global Mrs India Universe 2021
A Dreamer, Believer, and Next-Gen Leader who has the zest and commitment to make a difference.
Let's Get Started
Registration For Global Mrs India Universe 2021
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the organisers.
- The applicant should be between 21 to 45 years. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant should be married.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be good in health.
- The applicant should be an Indian born.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The applicant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- The organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The regional round expenses (Travel & Stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health and moral character can participate.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.
- The organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The fees paid towards grooming is non refundable in any circumstances.
- The courts of New Delhi have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
- The organisers have all the right to cancel, reschedule, postpone, amend the show.