Register now! Limited Seats
CELEBRITY JUDGE FOR GRAND FINALE
The Miss Universe Lara Dutta
Global Mrs India Universe 2021 is the biggest international beauty pageant for indian married women’s where , the winner of the pageant will represent India at the international pageant the grand finale of global Mrs India Universe 2021 will be judged by the Diva her self , the bollywood actress , successful entrepreneur and miss universe 2000 Lara Dutta in delhi .
Lara Dutta Doesnn’t need an Introduction for herself. She won the Title of Miss Universe in 2000 and she didn’t look back from then. From Hit bollywood movies to hit shows, her achievements need a whole book to write on.
The Show, Global Mrs India Universe will be judged by Beauty Diva herself and provide opportunity to Married Indian Women to be the Queen of Universe. The training and grooming of global Mrs India Universe 2021 will beHeld in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India under the guidance of best groomers and trainers from all over the world , along with the professionals from various industry of fashion and lifestyle .
The Grand Professional portfolio shoots and the designers shoots of our Mrs. India Universe 2021 Finalists will held in Indoor and Outdoor incredible locations of Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
OUR PAST JURY PANEL
Global Mrs India Universe 2021 Registration
A Dreamer, Believer, and Next-Gen Leader who has the zest and commitment to make a difference.
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the organisers.
- The applicant should be between 21 to 45 years. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant should be married.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be good in health.
- The applicant should be an Indian born.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The applicant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- The organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The regional round expenses (Travel & Stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health and moral character can participate.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.
- The organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The fees paid towards grooming is non refundable in any circumstances.
- The court’s of Gwalior Madhya Pradesh have the jurisdiction over all disputes .
- The organisers have all the right to cancel, reschedule, postpone, amend the show.
- The registration of global Mrs. Indian Universe 2021 will be starting from 1 May 2021.
- The auditions of global Mrs India Universe 2021 will be held in the month of June 2021.
- The grand finale of global Mrs India Universe 2021 will be judged by Bollywood actress & Miss Universe 2000 Lara Dutta in delhi and the training & grooming of global Mrs India Universe 2021 will held in Jodhpur, Rajasthan and shootout door location, with the incredible exposure of lifestyle & fashion to all the contestants of Global Mrs India Universe 2021 .